Saturday, April 01, 2006

God will make a way

While resting in bed this morning, I was listening to a playlist from my iTunes library. I have a couple playlists that I go to sleep with, never seeming to make it past the first few songs before I am asleep. This playlist starts with "The Lord's Prayer" by the Statler Brothers. Anyway, the second song had special meaning this morning. It is "God will make a way", sung by Janet Paschal, who incidently has struggled with cancer over the past year. I first heard Janet sing this song on one of the Gaither's televised concerts and then downloaded it from the Apple iTunes music store sometime last year.

The complete lyrics and song by Don Moen can be found here.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

May he make a way for you as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a powerful concept. Thanks for sharing it.

Ken Brandt

Rev. Christopher Byars said...

Still in my prayers!