Thursday, April 20, 2006

Negatives

Dr. Tony Evans has an inspiration spot titled "The Alternative View" which aired on KTIS radio this morning (April 20). He used the analogy of developing photographs to what good can come out of negative tough times in your life. Some people, especially professionals, still use photographic film where a picture is captured as a negative. The developer takes the film negatives into darkroom where through a process that most of us do not understand, converts the negative into a positive multicolored image. In a similar way. God can take our negatives, and in a way which we do not understand , turn them into positives.

Today, I was in the day hospital for the IgG IV which took about 4 hours. They speeded it up from last time and I was able to work again while watching it drip. The effect of the Benadryl and probably the IV made me tired out so I came home and slept for 3 hours. I started out the day with a dentist appointment and also was out part of yesterday for an MRI of my neck. The MRI showed some degeneration which I need to review with a neurosurgeon. Actually, my neck is not hurting that much any more so I am not in a big hurry to see another doctor.

No comments: