Thursday, March 16, 2006

IgG Works

I was in for a blood test early this morning and got great news. My hgb was 10.4, probably the highest that it has been in over a year and up from the last measurement after my blood transfusions on Friday. I will getting it checked again next Wednesday. I thought that maybe it was about the same since on Monday and yesterday, I shoveled snow with little problem. But I was surprised that it had actually increased. Hallelujah!!

From "Our Daily Bread" for today:

The rarest [blood], AB-Negative, is found in only 1 in 167 people, or 0.6% of the population. ... "The rarest blood type is the one that's not there when you need it." There is another supply of blood that is one of a kind and always available to those who ask for it. First John 1:7 states, "The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin."

My blood is A-Negative which is found in only 6.3% of people. But then that number is reduced by the antigens C, D and E that I have in my blood. Thank God that Jesus' blood is available infinitely and to all. There is only one test for a match; just believe and accept the free gift.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great.
Let's pray your blood count stays up.

Rev. Christopher Byars said...

Praise the Lord! We will continue praying for you!

Anonymous said...

One family can have many miracles. I pray that the miracles will keep coming! All it takes is the faith of a mustard seed. JUST BELIEVE. PTL

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really good news! Hope it continues to work.

Ken Brandt