Friday, June 22, 2007

Day +45

This is my second report this week in only four days. It has been 45 days since the BMT and possible GvHD is still under investigation. The stool sample from last week was negative, but the results of endoscopy on Tuesday were less certain. I will get a final report on the endoscopy next Tuesday.

I still don't have much appetite and feel nauseated after eating and taking all the pills. I am still fighting diarrhea and urination every hour. I was supposed to have a Dr appt today, but felt weak and tired yesterday so went in then instead. My hemoglobin was 10.7 so no transfusion was required. I did get a liter of fluid while I was there and feel a little better today. My next appt is on Tuesday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

... still praying.... forced relaxation is never as fun as chosen relaxation... vacation...time off...peace and quiet...etc...
hmmm.... now I'm feeling sleepy... my eyes are heavy...zzzzzzzz....

hugs to all...
K.

Anonymous said...

We are still praying Joel. We saw some of our church friends today and reminded them to keep praying. It was good to see Marilyn and Eleanor today. Hopefully we'll see you tomorow.

your little sister

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joel -

Please know you and your dear family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. The journey to wellness is so hard, with some difficult detours, but please know that our hearts are reaching out to you across the miles. We hope you receive good news this week and that you're able to eat without discomfort.

Love,
Judy and Paul in North Attleboro

Joyce said...

Hey Joel:

I'm hoping you have pleasant plans for the coming official middle of summer July 4th.

And I'm hoping you are feeling much improved.

Take care,
Joyce