Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Countdown -32 days

If all goes as planned, I will have my BMT in 32 days on May 7. But it still all depends on a week of tests starting in 25 days on April 23. I saw the Dr today and all is still go from his perspective. My Hgb was 9.8 today so I should not need another transfusion until next week just before I head for the COFES conference in Scottsdale on Thursday.

We had a great party here for my sister (65) and my son (18) on Sunday. I overworked my legs and arthritic knees and had terrible leg cramps early Monday morning. My right knee still hurts when I walk but I don't think that there were any blood clots.

I had fun showing off our new 46" wide screen HD TV which I decided to get before going in for the BMT. I figured that it would great to have while sitting around the house for months after getting out of the hospital. I am also enjoying it right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the TV, which sounds great! Maybe you would want to get some interesting books to read, too. I have found that time goes by much faster if I have something interesting to watch on TV or read. MBH